My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy Blog

OK. About that name. It's just a catchy name for a blog. I'm not crazy and I love my children.

My name is Darlene and I have an eleven year old daughter named Jackie, and a son who is ten named Mason. 

In my blog, I plan to talk about cooking. Sharing recipes. But that's not all. I want to also explore topics like child rearing and pregnancy. 

I am also a kindergarten teacher, so of course education and all things learning are going to be topics I touch on a lot.

My energy is fast and furious. No, not angry, just super-hyper! I am a Leo, and I love painting canvases, though I'm not any good yet.

I'm not going to get too much into personal details. I feel that's kind of inappropriate, and so I'm not really comfortable when others go there.

Save that for your close friends, not your blog that the world will see. Of course, as a teacher, I am also bound by ethics and won't discuss anything that might jeopardize my job! Makes perfect sense, I would think.

My husband is a VP at a Fortune 500 company here in Northern New Jersey. I have a very good life, and so we donate our time to charities and have taught our kids that our privilege in life is something we should use to help those less fortunate.

One other thing: It you think you know me, please do not contact me on here asking, "Is it really you?" I want to keep you guessing. I know the world is smaller than we ever thought, and so I want to retain a little bit of privacy.

My sister recently divorced after four long and hard years. She's the only one I gave this blog to, because I think what I am going to write may help her get back to being in a good place. 

Again, if you know me, have some respect and keep it quiet. I don't need my principal calling me in to congratulate me on my amazing blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I De-Stress

Black Lives Matter Mural Defaced In Brooklyn

Donating Clothes On Staten Island